www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

for my dissertation topic

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI Web Site Problems/ Login/Registration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patelpriyanka2810@gmail.c
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: for my dissertation topic Reply with quote

hi all of you......

pls guide me for my dissertation topic...  I m Mtech student in structural engg. . . . i have interest in steel side in project.....
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: for my dissertation topic Reply with quote

Dear Er Priyanka,
The thesis topic for any project has to be fixed in consultation with your guide, after conducting a literature survey!

Best wishes
Subramanian
patelpriyanka2810@gmail.c wrote:
hi all of you......

pls guide me for my dissertation topic...  I m Mtech student in structural engg. . . . i have interest in steel side in project.....
atul_123

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patelpriyanka2810@gmail.com

as DR N S MANI SAID DISCUSS TOPIC WITH YOUR GUIDE AND LET KNOW HIM OR HER YOUR AREA OF INTEREST IT WILL HELP YOU.
tomsmith2010
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:50 am    Post subject: dissertation writing guidelines Reply with quote

Dear friend, Dissertation writing is essential for any academic regulation. The selection of dissertation topic and dissertation writing are great challenge. Before you begin your dissertation writing, you must lock the dissertation proposal first. A dissertation topic to select is the first step to the conclusion of the proposal. Some reliable online dissertation writing services are ready complete for all kinds of dissertation writing. Since you have opted the right academic dissertation writing professional, your success is certain. Avoid the temptation before you starting to write dissertation.
Best of luck for your bright future..
essyywriter1
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Dissertation Writing Techniques Reply with quote

The dissertation writing services are widely available and can be easily contacted online through different websites. You just need to search the best service provider as per your requirement and preferences. These dissertation help centers ensure that you get live support from UK dissertation writing experts. These experts are domain expert in their respective subjects and help you identify the current trends and recent updates in your subject of UK dissertation. Once you enroll for these services you get real time contact with your mentors. These mentors make certain that your queries are answered as soon as possible. The dissertations hence written are original contents and are 100% plagiarism free.

Dissertation Writing
Berthanz
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all you need to examine your self on what field of
Mtech do you like most so you can focus on that.

Last edited by Berthanz on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: dissertation writing guidelines Reply with quote

Hi students,

Do not use these services, as they may be expensive and also deny you the opportunity to write your own thesis. The whole purpose of thesis writing will be lost.

Only through struggle, one can come up in life. Fix the topic in consultation with your guide, do the hard work, and write your own thesis based on the results obtained by you. It will help you in the long run. You have joined M. tech. not only to get good marks but also to gain knowledge and wisdom. Such  services rob you of that, as they are in the business of writing thesis!

Also, if the college authorities come to know that you have utilized such services, they may deny you the degree!

Best wishes,
NS

tomsmith2010 wrote:
Dear friend, Dissertation writing is essential for any academic regulation. The selection of dissertation topic and dissertation writing are great challenge. Before you begin your dissertation writing, you must lock the dissertation proposal first. A dissertation topic to select is the first step to the conclusion of the proposal. Some reliable online dissertation writing services are ready complete for all kinds of dissertation writing. Since you have opted the right academic dissertation writing professional, your success is certain. Avoid the temptation before you starting to write dissertation.
Best of luck for your bright future..

Last edited by Dr. N. Subramanian on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
a121s
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

<A>Dr. N. Subramanian is correct, Do not go for all such thing. Do work hard, because their is no substitute for hard work. I am attaching few topic you can go with in consultation with your guide. kindly do find the attachment. if your going with experimental thesis then ECOSAND is best topic to go with.

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI Web Site Problems/ Login/Registration Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: