www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

REINFORCMENT PT FOR SINGLY REINFORCED SECTIONS -FY UPTO 600
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI Web Site Problems/ Login/Registration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sabarinathan99
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: REINFORCMENT PT FOR SINGLY REINFORCED SECTIONS -FY UPTO 600 Reply with quote

Dear all,

Kindly find the attachment for M20 Conc and upto FY 600 PT value for singly reinforced sections. After a week hard work I have prepared the  Table for above cited work. Kindly make use of it. In forthcoming mail another grade of concrete and fy upto 600 can also be uploaded.Comments can be invited.
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: REINFORCMENT PT FOR SINGLY REINFORCED SECTIONS -FY UPTO Reply with quote

Dear Er Sabari,

I appreciate the work done by you. Are Fe 550 and Fe 600 grades available in the market freely? I think the two tables uploaded by you are the same!

Best wishes
NS
sabarinathan99 wrote:
Dear all,

Kindly find the attachment for M20 Conc and upto FY 600 PT value for singly reinforced sections. After a week hard work I have prepared the  Table for above cited work. Kindly make use of it. In forthcoming mail another grade of concrete and fy upto 600 can also be uploaded.Comments can be invited.
rajancivildesign@gmail.co

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 am    Post subject: Updated Design Aid Tables Reply with quote

Dear Sabarinathan,
Even though the IS456-2000 have been revised, it is regret to note that so many
Instutions like IIT, SERC are there, but individual only developed the table and update the Design Aid. Very nice. Kindly post other similar tables please.
V.M.RAJAN.
sabarinathan99
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: REINFORCMENT PT FOR SINGLY REINFORCED SECTIONS -FY UPTO 600 Reply with quote

Dear all,
Kindly find the attachment for M25 Conc and upto FY 600 PT value for singly reinforced sections. In forthcoming mail another grade of concrete and fy upto 600 can also be uploaded.Comments can be invited.
sabarinathan99
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: REINFORCMENT PT FOR SINGLY REINFORCED SECTIONS -fy UPTO 600 Reply with quote

Dear all,
Kindly find the attachment for M30 Conc and upto FY 600 PT value for singly reinforced sections. In forthcoming mail another grade of concrete and fy upto 600 can also be uploaded.Comments can be invited.

sabarinathan99
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:33 am    Post subject: REINFORCMENT PT FOR SINGLY REINFORCED SECTIONS -fy UPTO 600 Reply with quote

Dear all,
Kindly find the attachment for M35 Conc and upto FY 600 PT value for singly reinforced sections. In forthcoming mail another grade of concrete and fy upto 600 can also be uploaded.Comments can be invited.

sabarinathan99
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 am    Post subject: REINFORCMENT PT FOR SINGLY REINFORCED SECTIONS - fy UPTO 600 Reply with quote

Dear all,
Kindly find the attachment for M40 Conc and upto FY 600 PT value for singly reinforced sections. In forthcoming mail another grade of concrete and fy upto 600 can also be uploaded.Comments can be invited.
sabarinathan99
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: REINFORCEMENT PT FOR SINGLY REINFORCED SECTIONS FY UPTO 600 Reply with quote

Dear All,
So far I have completed Singly Reinforced section both Beam and Slab tables and curves with an aid of Prof
A
R
SANTHAKUMAR
(Former Emeritus Prof. IIT
(
M)). My sincere thanks to
professor
This handbook makes with an additional P-M Curve for Non Rectangular Section for Column and Trapezoidal footing design with actual stress.
sabarinathan99
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Thanks to Dr.N.S and Rajan Sir. Reply with quote

Dear Rajan, and Dr. N.S Sir,
Thanks for appreciating me. Do you have any software like c program for calculating P-M curve? If so please kindly attach. It will be useful to me.
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks to Dr.N.S and Rajan Sir. Reply with quote

Dear Er Sabari,

I do not have any program for calculating the P-M curve. But I believe one of the Sefians uploaded a program to do it. Please browse SEFI site.

You have written that you referred Prof. A R santhakumar's handbook. To my knowledge Prof.ARS has not authored such a book, yet. Please give me the full reference, so that it may be useful to all of us.

Best wishes,
NS

sabarinathan99 wrote:
Dear Rajan, and Dr. N.S Sir,
Thanks for appreciating me. Do you have any software like c program for calculating P-M curve? If so please kindly attach. It will be useful to me.
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI Web Site Problems/ Login/Registration Issues All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: