www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

masonry design

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI Web Site Problems/ Login/Registration Issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rashmi_ram
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: masonry design Reply with quote

Hi, this is rashmi. am dng masonry design as a part of my final year project. i din understand why should we consider minimum slendreness ratio for design.? so i request seniors to help me in this
rajancivildesign@gmail.co

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: Slenderness ratio for masonry structures Reply with quote

For each structure wall and column  of masonry, we have slenderness ratio. Based on slenderness ratio, we have to calculate compressive stress to find the particular mix of masonry wall. For clarity Design of masonry structure by Dayaratnam  or  Arya text book may be referred.
V.M.RAJAN.
Rashmi_ram
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks

what is need of using shape modification factor and area modification factor in design of masonry wall?

regards

rashmi
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI Web Site Problems/ Login/Registration Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: