www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

ETABS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rajancivildesign@gmail.co

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:41 am    Post subject: ETABS material Reply with quote

Mr. Kumar Abhishak has informed the sharing of ETABS material in the forum as early as in 17th June 2013. Till date no one get this ETABS materials. During this course of time many posting on ETABS material are appear in this forum. Step by step procedure is also furnished. Even if Mr. Abhisheak is giving some material on ETABS , it will not be his own, It is definitely taken from internet from other persons material only. If he really respect the members,  he should sent the materials at this time. There is no point in posting the request  by filling pages and waste the time of valuable members in this forum. Instead posting in this forum, you can directly obtain the same through his email id.

V.M.RAJAN.
Sudhakaran
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: ETABS material Reply with quote

Dear sir,
It is right, it is really annoying to the members.. we are looking the Etabs post for any new information. while opening the topic shows only E-mail address for days and days.
if material is not now available with please inform the members..

Regards,

rajancivildesign wrote:
Mr. Kumar Abhishak has informed the sharing of ETABS material in the forum as early as in 17th June 2013. Till date no one get this ETABS materials. During this course of time many posting on ETABS material are appear in this forum. Step by step procedure is also furnished. Even if Mr. Abhisheak is giving some material on ETABS , it will not be his own, It is definitely taken from internet from other persons material only. If he really respect the members,  he should sent the materials at this time. There is no point in posting the request  by filling pages and waste the time of valuable members in this forum. Instead posting in this forum, you can directly obtain the same through his email id.

V.M.RAJAN.
jagadesh
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Mail me the etabs material Reply with quote

ramesh_shivaji wrote:
I have a huge stock of materials to help people learn etabs. If u can share your email id then I can mail them to you.

Dear Sir

My Email id is ramesh797@gmail.com. Please send me Etabs material.

Regards

Ramesh[/quote]
srinivas kaiwar
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Sending material on learning ETABS. Reply with quote

Hi Mr Abhishek,
I request you to give me a copy of  ETABS material.
My email id is srinivaskaiwar@gmail.com
thanks & regards
srinivas kaiwar

srikanth.mutha wrote:
Sir,

Pls fwd me the material also on sriah.18@gmail.com...I need it for my M.Tech project

sushilnaghate wrote:
Dear Mr. Abhishek,

Please provide the etabs material on naghate.sushl@gmail.com.

Thanks

Sushil

nitbehl77 wrote:
Dear Mr.Abhishek,

My email id is nitbehl77@gmail.com. It is requested that you kindly send me material you have on ETABS as mentioned by you on this forum.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin Behl

nikhilagrawal wrote:
Kumar_Abhishek_Singh wrote:
I have a huge stock of materials to help people learn etabs. If u can share your email id then I can mail them to you.

Dear Mr. abhishek

kindly send me the material of ETAB on nkhlgrwl6@gmail.com  
It is very needful for me bcs my interview completely based on this softwear....
Thanks & Regards

Nikhil
DHRUV V. PATEL
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: material Reply with quote

Dear sir,
i request you to give etabs material. My email id is dhruv_engr24@yahoo.com.
thank you.
kannan v s
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Mail me the etabs material Reply with quote

jagadesh wrote:
ramesh_shivaji wrote:

Dear Sir,
My mail id is kannan_tcr@yahoo.co.in. It would be grateful if u send.

Thanking You,
Regards,
Kannan V.S

Dear Sir

My Email id is ramesh797@gmail.com. Please send me Etabs material.

Regards

Ramesh
[/quote]
es_jayakumar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think, more and more members are rushing with request for ETABS material from Mr. Singh, without knowing the fact that he has sent it to nobody so far, as per my knowledge !

E S Jayakumar
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Members,
Availability of any promised documents may have changed or the user promising the same might have been too busy attending to professional matters.
Please avoid posting further requests for the same, and allow the user to chose his time and convenience to respond to your requests.

Admin
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
azamislam
SEFI Regulars
SEFI Regulars

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: ETAB Reply with quote

dear Abhishek
pl. share with me your etab material on my email

azamislam72@yahoo.com

regards

AIK
Abishek_Siingh
Bronze Sponsor
Bronze Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emailed to all of you.

But try not to abuse me in future.

And please acknowledge the receipt of the material in this thread.

there is one awesome 54MB size etabs tutorial file... I cannot email that huge file. How should I send it? People who are in Delhi NCR can call me and meet me at a convenient place and take that file in their hard disk from my laptop.

This material is much much better than what all I have sent you all.

contact me on 09899776591 / 09560275530

Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 13 of 34

Jump to: