www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

DESIGN BRACING FOR AN INDUSTRIAL SHED FOR LATERAL STABILITY

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> New Members make Test Posts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ARUN KMR
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: DESIGN BRACING FOR AN INDUSTRIAL SHED FOR LATERAL STABILITY Reply with quote

PLEASE  HELP ME BY PROVIDING A MANUAL CALCULATION FOR CHECKING LATERAL STABILITY OF A PEB STRUCTURE.
PLEASE GIVE DESIGN OF BRACING TO ATTAIN STABILITY. I WILL ATTACH MY .STD FILE FOR YOUR REFERENCE,PLEASE GO THROUGH THE STD FILE, ANY COMMENTS REGARDING ECONOMY OR STRENGTH OF STRUCTURE ARE WELCOME

YOUR HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
THANKS.
VPandya
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: On PEB structures see my post dated 13th July 2012. Reply with quote

Dear Er.  Arun KMR,

For help on PEB Structures see my SEFI post dated 13th July, 2012.  Copy attached.

13 th July 2012.    PEB  Steel Structures.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Er. Kavita,

1) Use revised Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA) Design Manual based on IBC 2006/2010. You can also use software MBS for design of PEB Structures.

These two are widely used in USA for all PEB Steel Buildings.

2) Also contact Mr. Manish Garg of EVEREST INDIA (A PEB company) at:
mgarg@everestind.com . Mr Garg name was suggested to me for all PEB related
questions in India by MBMA people in USA.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards.

Vasudeo Pandya P.E. ; S.E.
Structural Engineer
ARUN KMR
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU SIR FOR YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE,

UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T FIND YOUR LECTURE DATED 13-JULY-2012.
PLEASE CAN YOU GIVE ME DIRECT LINK TO YOUR LECTURE PAGE.
VPandya
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Contact Mr. Manish Garg on this topic. Reply with quote

Dear  Arun KMR,

Sorry I could not reply you earlier as I was away from SEFI for about three weeks or more.

There was no lecture from me on PEB Structures on 13th July 2012.  Only my SEFI POST  and copy given in my this post. Only the reference to MBMA Manual  and contact E-Mail to Manish Garg of   EVEREST INDIA (An PEB Company). Go through the MBMA Design Manual or contact Mr. Manish Garg for  more  help on this subject.

Regards.

Vasudeo Pandya  P.E. ; S.E.
Structural Engineer
ARUN KMR
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:58 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you sir for your help.
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> New Members make Test Posts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: