www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
satya_prakash
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua Reply with quote

I am shocked to know the the sad news. of Er. Barua's death. He was a great engineer. Let his soul rest in peace

Satya Prakash..

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Jayant Lakhlani <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           It was shocking to hear the news about sad demise of Er. Barua. During initial years of SEFI, have had number of opportunities to deliberate on various issues with Er. Barua through this platform. It is hard to believe that from now on we will not be seeing posts signed with 'Indrajit Barua'.

May his soul rest in peace.

Jayant Lakhlani
For
Lakhlani Associates

From: Rabinder Shekher [mailto:forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)]
Sent: 29 June 2017 12:15
To: general@sefindia.org (general@sefindia.org)
Subject: [SEFI] Re: Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua

I am shocked to read the sad news of Er Barua's death. Although I have not met him but through this platform I have read his almost all posts. He had been a beacon light for the problems and his posts has provided a knowledge base for many engineers. May God grant peace to the departed soul and give courage to the family to bear the loss. Sefi has a great loss in losing such engineer.

Posted via Email
meguptahere
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua Reply with quote

RIP 

On Jun 29, 2017 11:27 AM, "alpa_sheth" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

I just learnt of the sad news of the passing on of one of our oldest SEFI members, Er. Indrajit Baruah. He was a  brilliant structural engineer and a mentor to many engineers in Assam. He has designed all kinds of interesting projects form buildings to bridges. He wrote some wonderful, wise posts on SEFI. 

I had the pleasure of meeting him on an Earthquake Reconnaissance trip about 6 years ago after many years of e-knowing him on SEFI.

We will miss you, Mr Baruah. May your soul rest in peace.

best regards,
Alpa Sheth

Posted via Email
indrajit-chowdhury
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

It was indeed a sad news to hear the demise of my namesake.He was certainly a distinguished engineer with whom I had significant discussions on sundry topic even outside the forum
Many of you might recall I wrote a few mails on outstanding structural engineers in this forum for knowledge of all. IB was highly appreciatve of the work and even collected those writing in pdf format from me for his own collections.
A personal loss indeed. Rest in peace sir.

IC

On 29 Jun 2017 5:32 pm, "Jayant Lakhlani" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           It was shocking to hear the news about sad demise of Er. Barua. During initial years of SEFI, have had number of opportunities to deliberate on various issues with Er. Barua through this platform. It is hard to believe that from now on we will not be seeing posts signed with 'Indrajit Barua'.

Jayant Lakhlani
For
Lakhlani Associates

From: Rabinder Shekher [mailto:forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)]
To: general@sefindia.org (general@sefindia.org)

I am shocked to read the sad news of Er Barua's death. Although I have not met him but through this platform I have read his almost all posts. He had been a beacon light for the problems and his posts has provided a knowledge base for many engineers. May God grant peace to the departed soul and give courage to the family to bear the loss. Sefi has a great loss in losing such engineer.

Posted via Email
yedukondalu_chembeti
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua Reply with quote

RIP.WE LOST GREAT PERSON

On Thursday, June 29, 2017, Jayant Lakhlani <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:

Jayant Lakhlani
For
Lakhlani Associates

To: general@sefindia.org

Posted via Email
dilip_meitei
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua Reply with quote

RIP to Indrajit Barua. He once answered my querries.Regards
Dilip Ngangom

On Jun 29, 2017 11:27 AM, "alpa_sheth" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

I just learnt of the sad news of the passing on of one of our oldest SEFI members, Er. Indrajit Baruah. He was a  brilliant structural engineer and a mentor to many engineers in Assam. He has designed all kinds of interesting projects form buildings to bridges. He wrote some wonderful, wise posts on SEFI. 

I had the pleasure of meeting him on an Earthquake Reconnaissance trip about 6 years ago after many years of e-knowing him on SEFI.

best regards,
Alpa Sheth

Posted via Email
VPandya
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Sad demise of Senior Er. Indrajit Barua. Reply with quote

Dear Sef, Engrs.,  
It was shocking to hear the news about sad demise of Senior Er. Indrajit Barua.  
Mentoring of  young and new engineers is a very serious and big responsibility at SEFI. We can say we lost a  Sr. Faculty Member of  SEFI .

Regards.

Vasudeo Pandya P.E.
Structural Engineer
ganesh.kame
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua Reply with quote

RIPDr. Ganesh S. KamePh. D. (IIT_B)+919967545276Skype: ganesh.kameResearch Profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ganesh_KameFrom: "VPandya" <forum@sefindia.org>Sent: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 23:15:13To: general@sefindia.orgSubject: [SEFI] Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit BaruaDear Sef, Engrs.,It was shocking to hear the news about sad demise of Senior Er. Indrajit Barua.Mentoring of young and new engineers is a very serious and big responsibility at SEFI. We can say we lost a Sr. Faculty Member of SEFI .May his soul rest in peace.Regards.Vasudeo Pandya P.E.Structural Engineer
--

Posted via Email
syed_A

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was Shocking  to hear the news  of Er Indrajit barua sir death, may his soul rest in peace
mohammad anees
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:00 pm    Post subject: Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua Reply with quote

May his soul will rest in Peace.

On 29 Jun 2017 08:57, "alpa_sheth" <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
           Dear All: 

best regards,
Alpa Sheth

Posted via Email
sandeepmonica3
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua Reply with quote

RipThanks and Regards

Sandeep
B Tech (Civil) NIT Surahkhal Managalore 1984
M Tech (STR) IIT New Delhi
00971 055 4522809

Sent: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 08:02:37 GMT-0400
Subject: [SEFI] Sad News- Demise of Senior SEFI Member Indrajit Barua

Jayant Lakhlani
For
Lakhlani Associates

Posted via Email
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: