www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Carbon Leadership Forum

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:22 am    Post subject: Carbon Leadership Forum Reply with quote

Dear All,

Er V.R. Kulkarni has sent me the following letter to be posted in the forum.

Dear Dr Subramanian,
Dear Er Alpa,

I am sure you must be aware of the recent “Structural Engineers 2050 Commitment Initiative”.
I am enclosing one-page brochure of the Carbon Leadership Forum for your immediate information.
Incidentally, as far as Structural Concrete is concerned, I have been associated with developing Green Concrete certification under the leadership of CII and RMCMA, through which we are able to calculate the carbon footprints of the concrete produced. Till date, we have done certification of around 15 RMC Plants. A paper presented in the Oslo Conference of ERMCO is enclosed for your kind information. Although I have now left RMCMA, I am still associated with the Green Concrete work.
I suggest that SEFI members may please be made aware of the Carbon Leadership Forum of Structural Engineers.

Thanks and regards,
Vijay Kulkarni

Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
Structural Engineers-2050_Commitment Initiative.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Structural Engineers-2050_Commitment Initiative.pdf
 Filesize:  303.85 KB
 Downloaded:  384 Time(s)

Use online scanners
VRKulkarni & Joshi_2018-Evolution of Green Certification for Ready-Mixed Concrete in India-ERMCO Congress.docx
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  VRKulkarni & Joshi_2018-Evolution of Green Certification for Ready-Mixed Concrete in India-ERMCO Congress.docx
 Filesize:  605.9 KB
 Downloaded:  445 Time(s)

Dr. N. Subramanian
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Carbon Leadership Forum Reply with quote

In this connection, I would like to bring to your attention the Dec issue of ICJ, which is edited by Prof. Dr. Victor C. Li , James R. Rice DistinguishedUniversity Professor of Engineering and the E.B. Wylie Collegiate Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the Universityof Michigan, Ann Arbor, and Prof. Dhanada K. Mishra, Director KMBB Engineering College, Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT). I am enclosing the editorial and the  book review of the book by Prof. Li on  Engineered Cementitious Composites (ECC): Bendable Concrete for Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure, 2019, 419 pp, $166 recently published by Springer (also visit https://www.google.com/books/edition/Engineered_Cementitious_Composites_ECC/dQiWDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&printsec=frontcover for a look inside the book)

Dr. N. Subramanian wrote:
Dear All,

Er V.R. Kulkarni has sent me the following letter to be posted in the forum.

Dear Dr Subramanian,
Dear Er Alpa,

I am sure you must be aware of the recent “Structural Engineers 2050 Commitment Initiative”.
I am enclosing one-page brochure of the Carbon Leadership Forum for your immediate information.
Incidentally, as far as Structural Concrete is concerned, I have been associated with developing Green Concrete certification under the leadership of CII and RMCMA, through which we are able to calculate the carbon footprints of the concrete produced. Till date, we have done certification of around 15 RMC Plants. A paper presented in the Oslo Conference of ERMCO is enclosed for your kind information. Although I have now left RMCMA, I am still associated with the Green Concrete work.
I suggest that SEFI members may please be made aware of the Carbon Leadership Forum of Structural Engineers.

Thanks and regards,
Vijay Kulkarni

Use online scanners
Li-2019-Engineered Cementitious Composities-book-review-ICJ-Dec-2019.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Li-2019-Engineered Cementitious Composities-book-review-ICJ-Dec-2019.pdf
 Filesize:  333.6 KB
 Downloaded:  287 Time(s)

Use online scanners
ICJ-Dec 2019-Editorial by Prof. V.C. Li.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ICJ-Dec 2019-Editorial by Prof. V.C. Li.pdf
 Filesize:  208.15 KB
 Downloaded:  218 Time(s)

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: