www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Renewal of MCGM License - through Online Portal
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abhy_vivek
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:08 am    Post subject: Renewal of MCGM License - through Online Portal Reply with quote

(I had posted this post in 'speak out box' but looks like people see it rarely, hence reposting in general discussion forum again for quick solution).

Dear SEFI members,

Recently MCGM has started the process of License renewal through their Portal, online. But now here is new set of problems with this MCGM Portal OTP generation !!

• The OTP gets generated through email only and not on mobile;
  • the OTP on email is so late through that by that time the link on Portal gets expired (3minute).
  • I tried another email ID also. But same issue.
  • Then, I tried in Chrome as well as Microsoft edge for five days - but no use.
  • I checked with a few of my friends they are also experiencing similar issue.
Finally, I wrote a complain through online portal itself (now waiting for their reply).I also wrote to ISSE Mumbai, as they had written a letter to MCGM requesting for online affairs. I am sure, ISSE being a focal organization for SEs, might have received similar feedbacks from other members regarding license renewal process.

Regards
Vivek Abhyankar
Andheri-EAST
Mumbai
Thankful People
1 user(s) is/are thankful for this post.
vikram.jeet
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear  Vivek ji
This problem faced by you has already  appeared on general discussion forum . 3 minutes time for otp is not at all  practical.

Hope yr problem be resolved soon.

Best wishes

vikramjeet
satishkemkar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While login for MCGM I faced same problem that some times OTP was not generated , some time site was not responding.
But with continuous efforts of 4 days , I was succeeded.

MCGM portal is difficult to access but need patience.
abhy_vivek
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your feedback.

vikram.jeet wrote:
Dear  Vivek ji
This problem faced by you has already  appeared on general discussion forum . 3 minutes time for otp is not at all  practical.

Hope yr problem be resolved soon.

Best wishes

vikramjeet
abhy_vivek
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satish ji, you were Lucky that you could solve in 4 days.

I tried for a week then gave up.

Is the MCGM giving license for 'Structural Consulting skills' or for 'Testing our Patience' - Don't Know ?

How MCGM like eminent body can afford to have such slow website (It should fast and professional like - Passport portal / or GST portal / or Amazon / or Linkedin / or IT website) isn't it ?

Reg
Vivek

satishkemkar wrote:
While login for MCGM I faced same problem that some times OTP was not generated , some time site was not responding.

satishkemkar
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, Vivek ji,

you mentioned correctly that the website of MCGM should be fast and effecient.

Satish

abhy_vivek wrote:
Satish ji, you were Lucky that you could solve in 4 days.

I tried for a week then gave up.

Is the MCGM giving license for 'Structural Consulting skills' or for 'Testing our Patience' - Don't Know ?

How MCGM like eminent body can afford to have such slow website (It should fast and professional like - Passport portal / or GST portal / or Amazon / or Linkedin / or IT website) isn't it ?

Reg
Vivek

satishkemkar wrote:

abhy_vivek
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Renewal of MCGM License - through Online Portal Reply with quote

• In the month of June'21, after trying for several weeks, I posted message below on SEFI on 1st July'21. A few engineers replied to it but was still not conclusive.

• Finally the OTP problem got resolved somewhere in August or Sept'21 by MCGM.

• Now the second problem is arising - " while uploading the documents on MCGM Portal, an error message is shown on Website (in fact while registration in 2016, all the documents were provided to clerk; so don't know why asking all members to upload them freshly ?)

• full October I tried to contact - Building Proposals Department & IT Admin of website - But ZERO response !! - surprisingly the fees in increased to INR 6300/-

ANYone here from MCGM Building Proposals Department (Wadala, Mumbai) ?

Reg
Vivek Abhyankar
Structural Engineer
Mumbai

abhy_vivek wrote:
(I had posted this post in 'speak out box' but looks like people see it rarely, hence reposting in general discussion forum again for quick solution).

Regards
Vivek Abhyankar
Andheri-EAST
Mumbai
abhy_vivek
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Renewal of MCGM License - through Online Portal Reply with quote

Seems No one is facing this issue !!

abhy_vivek wrote:

Mumbai
[/quote]
abhy_vivek
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Renewal of MCGM License - through Online Portal Reply with quote

Finally after struggle of six months and help / advice from friends the problem is resolved.

Actually the website has mentioned BMP image of 128kb and 300dpi but the size is not mentioned there; actually a smaller size (professionally called a 'thumb nail size') jpg is to be uploaded.

I suggest MCGM should rectify this on website for benefit of all. Also note that post submission of application an approval email will come next day saying approved by EE and application number; post this a 'Life Certificate' is to submitted by Consultant online, then the payment link gets auto generated. If anyone is facing problem then please do not hesitate to ask. This revised payment is Rs. 8816/- INR for one year.

Thank you friends for whole hearted support !

Regards
Vivek Abhyankar
Mumbai

abhy_vivek wrote:
Seems No one is facing this issue !!

abhy_vivek wrote:

Mumbai
[/quote]
varmap
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: Renewal of MCGM License - through Online Portal Reply with quote

Can anyone update on Structural engineers license renewal fee @ MCGM
and the Online link for the same....
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: