www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Time to give back to SEFI
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Official Announcements Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swatig
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:02 am    Post subject: Time to give back to SEFI Reply with quote

please if possible arrange online system of payment with both credit as well as debit card and provide us the site and procedure .

regards,
Swati

To: announcement@sefindia.org
Date: 10/05/2010 09:30 AM
Subject: [SEFI] Re: Time to give back to SEFI

Dear All,

It was encouraging to see your responses. Here is how to contribute.

a) Check/ DD (crossed and payable to)

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA

Send to this address

C/o VMS Consultants Pvt Ltd.,
4 Jorawar Bhavan 93 Maharshi Karve Rd
Mumbai 400 020

b) Bank Transfer / NEFT/ RTGS / E-Payment

Account Name : Structural Engineering Forum of India

Bank/Branch : HDFC Bank Ltd. Fort – Nanik Motwani Marg

A/c. No. : 00601450000635

A/C Type: Saving

MICR Code No. : 400240015

NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000240

If it asks for address use following:

Mumbai 400 020

c) CCAVENUE Credit / Debit/ ATM Cards and Net Banking exactly like you pay for IRCTC, Online ticket bookings on MakeMytrip.com etc

We are in the process of setting setting of these options, though a part of your contribution is lost in commissions to Service Provider which is why we delayed it so far, we are still looking forward to set these up in next few days, since community asked for it. Once its up it will let you contribute using Credit/DEBIT/ATM cards and bank accounts online. We will inform you once its ready.

Here are various sponsorship levels you may chose from.

Sponsorship categories:
* Diamond Category Sponsors - (Rs 20,000 per year)
* Gold Category Sponsors (Rs 10,000 per year)
* Silver Category Sponsors (Rs 5,000 per year)
* Bronze Category Sponsors (Rs 2,500 per year)
* General Category Sponsors (Rs 500 to 2499/- per year)

Complete List of SEFI contributors from beginning:

http://www.sefindia.org/?q=node/448

Sponsors Page Link

http://www.sefindia.org/?q=node/12

Once transaction is done, please send details of transaction and your contact details to contributions@sefindia.org (contributions@sefindia.org) so that we will be able to update accounts and contributors list on the website.

Once again, I thank all those who stood behind SEFI initiative so far and look forward to their continued support and call for support from all sefians, we are 8700+ big family now.

With best regards

Admin SEFI

admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org)
----------------------------
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM, paramarthasom forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:   --auto removed--

Posted via Email
ppatna
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear respected Sir/Madam
Could you please send the account detail on which i can contribute.  one member has mentioned accounts detail,is that detail correct.
Regards
Pankaj Kumar
Design Enginner
Sinclair Knight Merz (india) Pvt Ltd
A-198,Sector-63,Noida
debayan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: My contribution Reply with quote

Dear Alpa Madam,

My small contribution has been sent to you via online transfer.

My amount is small but my support is sincere.

And for the others who are commenting that they are not happy that SEFI is asking for contributions either because server upgradation is not the only issue or the time is not ripe, I have just one thing to say. Please don't contribute. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and asking you to contribute. It is just a simple request from the admins side. Even if your contribution is not there I am sure you will still enjoy full support from the SEFI website if they reach their target irrespective of whether certain individuals have contributed or not.

It is best if people refrain from giving reasons as to why they are NOT contributing.

I am using this site for close to three years now and I know whats its worth.

Regards,
Debayan
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Debayan,

Your support is highly appreciated, and yes amount does not matter but the spirit and the cause associated with contribution does matter.

In a big family here we democratically accommodate views of all, and as we grow, we will try to ensure SEFI accomplishes its goal as stated in mission statements.

Any suggestions, constructive criticism and views on various matters related to SEFI community are welcome from all of the community and can be emailed to me at   admin@sefindia.org

After all community must take ownership here and actively get involved.

Best wishes

Sanjeev Kumar
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
t.viswanathan
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Time to give back to SEFI Reply with quote

Dera sir,
I am sending my contribution through courier. can i have Vms consultants office telephone no as ineed to mention the same on the envelpoe
regards
viswanathan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
T. Viswanathan
H.No. 7046, 2nd Floor,
Pocket - 10, Sector - B,
Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi 110 070
Ph: 91 11 26895468
Email: tvish123@hotmail.com (tvish123@hotmail.com)

Subject: [SEFI] Time to give back to SEFI
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 13:30:29 +0530
To: announcement@sefindia.org

--  Dear All:

SEFI subscribers have swelled to over 8500 . I do not think there is any structural engineering associationwhich has had such a meteoric rise as SEFI. And this has been because of the democratic, inclusive and non- hierarchical model of SEFI. This is a big achievement for each one of us personally. It shows healthy interest in our country towards structural engineering. The diversity in subjects discussed has increased over the years. Some of the discussions are of exceptional quality. There is also a laudable tolerance in the group for accommodating the very banal comment alongwith the most insightful one.

Until now, we have a loyal group of three who pay Rs 20,000 per year and another member who pays Rs 10,000 p.a. Together, they are the backbone of SEFI funding without which we would have folded up a long time ago. Besides these four members, we have about 10-15 members paying between 2000-5000 per year. We have put up the list of contributors on the website. Pl take a moment to see the list. We thank all of these members alongwith those who have paid between Rs 500/ to Rs 2000/-. Your support is crucial for SEFI's survival.

We feel that as the benefits of SEFI are being enjoyed by one and all, it is not fair to burden the same members year on year to keep SEFI running. The expenses have in recent past skyrocketted due to increased subscribers requiring larger meory requirements. We also need to ugrade the server. Funding by the loyalists is not enough to sustain SEFI. We need more funds. URGENTLY. If each and every one of you decides to pay Rs 500/- each, we will build up adequate corpus from who's interest we can sustain SEFI and we will not time and again have to appeal for funds.

I hope all of you will rise to the occassion and donate generously. Rs 500/- is less than what you pay for your family to see a movie in the cinema hall - so let's see all of us for once setting our priorities right. If we donnot get the requisite donations, we may be constrained to bring in some restrictions and limit some of the privileges to paying members only. We do not wish to do it- and will not need to if we get sufficient funds. So please helpus to keep SEFI the way it has always been and the way we all love it.

regards,
Alpa Sheth

Admin, SEFI

Posted via Email
ram_sankalp
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:40 am    Post subject: Time to give back to SEFI Reply with quote

Dear Ma'am,

Pl. refer to your receipt no 011 dated 30.07.10. wherein I have paid Rs 1000.00 (Rupees One thousand ) towards my contribution.

However, my name seems to have missed the list. This is for your info. only.

Regards
A.Ramachandran

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 9:16 AM, admin <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
[quote]            Dear All,

It was encouraging to see your responses. Here is how to contribute.

a) Check/ DD (crossed and payable to) 

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA

Send to this address

Mumbai 400 020

b) Bank Transfer / NEFT/ RTGS / E-Payment

Account Name : Structural Engineering Forum of India

Bank/Branch : HDFC Bank Ltd. Fort – Nanik Motwani Marg

A/c. No. : 00601450000635

A/C Type: Saving

MICR Code No. : 400240015

NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000240

If it asks for address use following:

Mumbai 400 020

c) CCAVENUE Credit / Debit/ ATM Cards and Net Banking exactly like you pay for IRCTC, Online ticket bookings on MakeMytrip.com etc

We are in the process of setting setting of these options, though a part of your contribution is lost in commissions to Service Provider which is why we delayed it so far, we are still looking forward to set these up in next few days, since community asked for it. Once its up it will let you contribute using Credit/DEBIT/ATM cards and bank accounts online. We will inform you once its ready.

Here are various sponsorship levels you may chose from.

Sponsorship categories:
    * Diamond Category Sponsors - (Rs 20,000 per year)
    * Gold Category Sponsors (Rs 10,000 per year)
    * Silver Category Sponsors (Rs 5,000 per year)
    * Bronze Category Sponsors (Rs 2,500 per year)
    * General Category Sponsors (Rs 500 to 2499/- per year)

Complete List of SEFI contributors from beginning:

http://www.sefindia.org/?q=node/448

Sponsors Page Link

http://www.sefindia.org/?q=node/12

Once transaction is done, please send details of transaction and your contact details to contributions@sefindia.org (contributions@sefindia.org) (contributions@sefindia.org (contributions@sefindia.org)) so that we will be able to update accounts and contributors list on the website.

Once again, I thank all those who stood behind SEFI initiative so far and look forward to their continued support and call for support from all sefians, we are 8700+ big family now.

With best regards

Admin SEFI

admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org) (admin@sefindia.org (admin@sefindia.org))
----------------------------
On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM, paramarthasom forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org))> wrote:
      --auto removed--

Posted via Email
Hemantha
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: sag & ten with creep? Reply with quote

dear all
could someone pls send me the method with the equations required to find the temperature shift for the creep compensation for
ACSR conductors?
your early response to the above is greatly appreciated.
thanks
Hemantha

Posted via Email
gautam chattopadhyay

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Time to give back to SEFI Reply with quote

Dear Alpa
I do not anything about this forum. In fact I never heard of it even. Please inform me where its HQ is, when it has been established and who have established the forum. I am associated with many associations of structural engineers like IIBE, IABSE, ISET and IstructE-India. Nobody ever told me about SEFI. I have never come across any publication of this forum even. Please let me know procedures of registering membership. I shall become life member.

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Hemantha <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
  dear all
could someone pls send me the method with the equations required to find the temperature shift for the creep compensation for
ACSR conductors?
thanks
Hemantha

Posted via Email
chandru_usc
SEFI Member
SEFI Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Time to give back to SEFI Reply with quote

Dear Sefi,
                Stil nw i did not fond Sefi.org as worth to myself, wen ever i feel up to tat level i wil contribute.

Regards
Chandrashekar

On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Hemantha <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
  dear all
ACSR conductors?
thanks
Hemantha

Posted via Email
francis chacko
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Time to give back to SEFI Reply with quote

pl.send the email id to show in the neft transaction
francis chacko

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:01 PM, francis chacko <febyconsultants@gmail.com (febyconsultants@gmail.com)> wrote:
Quote:
dear alpha sheth,

pl.send the following details to send the money by neft:

name of the account holder

is it s/b or current

namwe of the bank ,correct and full address

e mail id of sefi

tel. no.

on receipt of these details ishall send Rs.500.00

francis chacko

ernakulam

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM, paramarthasom <forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)> wrote:
Quote:
  Please arrange for online paying systems.

From: alpa_sheth [mailto:forum@sefindia.org (forum@sefindia.org)]
Sent: 04 October 2010 13:30
To: announcement@sefindia.org (announcement@sefindia.org)
Subject: [SEFI] Time to give back to SEFI

Dear All:

SEFI subscribers have swelled to over 8500 . I do not think there is any structural engineering associationwhich has had such a meteoric rise as SEFI. And this has been because of the democratic, inclusive and non- hierarchical model of SEFI. This is a big achievement for each one of us personally. It shows healthy interest in our country towards structural engineering. The diversity in subjects discussed has increased over the years. Some of the discussions are of exceptional quality. There is also a laudable tolerance in the group for accommodating the very banal comment alongwith the most insightful one.

Until now, we have a loyal group of three who pay Rs 20,000 per year and another member who pays Rs 10,000 p.a. Together, they are the backbone of SEFI funding without which we would have folded up a long time ago. Besides these four members, we have about 10-15 members paying between 2000-5000 per year. We have put up the list of contributors on the website. Pl take a moment to see the list. We thank all of these members alongwith those who have paid between Rs 500/ to Rs 2000/-. Your support is crucial for SEFI's survival.

We feel that as the benefits of SEFI are being enjoyed by one and all, it is not fair to burden the same members year on year to keep SEFI running. The expenses have in recent past skyrocketted due to increased subscribers requiring larger meory requirements. We also need to ugrade the server. Funding by the loyalists is not enough to sustain SEFI. We need more funds. URGENTLY. If each and every one of you decides to pay Rs 500/- each, we will build up adequate corpus from who's interest we can sustain SEFI and we will not time and again have to appeal for funds.

I hope all of you will rise to the occassion and donate generously. Rs 500/- is less than what you pay for your family to see a movie in the cinema hall - so let's see all of us for once setting our priorities right. If we donnot get the requisite donations, we may be constrained to bring in some restrictions and limit some of the privileges to paying members only. We do not wish to do it- and will not need to if we get sufficient funds. So please helpus to keep SEFI the way it has always been and the way we all love it.

regards,
Alpa Sheth

Admin, SEFI

"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"

Posted via Email
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> Official Announcements Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: