www.sefindia.org

STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING FORUM OF INDIA [SEFI]

Forum SubscriptionsSubscriptions DigestDigest Preferences   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister FAQSecurity Tips FAQDonate
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to websiteLog in to forum 
Warning: Make sure you scan the downloaded attachment with updated antivirus tools  before opening them. They may contain viruses.
Use online scanners
here and here to upload downloaded attachment to check for safety.

Season's Greetings from IITGN

Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skjain.iitk
General Sponsor
General Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Season's Greetings from IITGN Reply with quote

Happy New Year 2011   On my behalf and on behalf of IIT Gandhinagar , I wish you a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2011!  
With the support of all its well-wishers, IITGN has come a long way since its inception in July 2008. I would like to keep updating you about interesting news and events at the institute via our news letter every 3 months. Please find this link and subscribe. Older issues of the newsletter can be viewed athttp://www.iitgn.ac.in/iit-newsletter.htm.    
Sincerely, and with best regards   Sudhir K Jain
Director & Professor, Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar VGEC Campus, Chandkheda Ahmedabad 382424, India Email: skjain@iitgn.ac.in Phone: 91-79-2397-2574 -- This message was sent to general@sefindia.org because you communicated with IITGN in the past. If you do not want to receive any more updates, this link.

Posted via Email
sdec.in
Silver Sponsor
Silver Sponsor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject: Season's Greetings from IITGN Reply with quote

Dear Dr Sudhir Jain

It is a pleasure and a privilege to have known you and we wish you a very very Healthy, Happy and professionally rewarding 2011!

Best regards and tons of good wishes

Sangeeta Wij
Managing Director
PrimeSDEC
New Delhi
email:sangeeta@sdclonline.com
Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: general@sefindia.org (general@sefindia.org)
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 7:00 AM
Subject: [SEFI] Season's Greetings from IITGN

Happy New Year 2011 On my behalf and on behalf of IIT Gandhinagar , I wish you a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2011!
With the support of all its well-wishers, IITGN has come a long way since its inception in July 2008. I would like to keep updating you about interesting news and events at the institute via our news letter every 3 months. Please find this link and subscribe. Older issues of the newsletter can be viewed athttp://www.iitgn.ac.in/iit-newsletter.htm.
Sincerely, and with best regards Sudhir K Jain
Director & Professor, Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar VGEC Campus, Chandkheda Ahmedabad 382424, India Email: skjain@iitgn.ac.in (skjain@iitgn.ac.in) Phone: 91-79-2397-2574 -- This message was sent to general@sefindia.org (general@sefindia.org) because you communicated with IITGN in the past. If you do not want to receive any more updates, this link.

Posted via Email
sikandarsiddiqi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Season's Greetings from IITGN Reply with quote

IN GOD WE TRUST,  PARDON,PROTECT & HELP US LORD,  GOD, GIVE US THE WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND YOUR WAY OF CREATION WHICH WE CALL SCIENCE,  LETS PRAY FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE SICK FOR EARLY RECOVERY & IN DISTRESS.  HELP SOME ONE IN POVERTY LEVEL

Dear Prof.Engr.S .K. Jain > IIT Gandhinagar,Chandkheda Ahmedabad 382424,India :

Hope this finds you in good health.
Lot of thanks for New Year Wishes and the same to you, your family and officials of IITGN.

Today I have known you are at IIT Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad.
I pray to Almighty Lord so that under your able dynamic leadership IITGN continues to expand in Research & Development Works pertinent to the benefit of mankind.

Requesting for updated information related to interesting news and events of your institute.

Thanks once again.

With regards.
God Bless

Engr.Sikandar Hayat Siddiqi Chief Seismic Technical Co-ordinator, Earthquake & Tsunami Safety Management Initiative
(ETASMI)/ Chief Technical Co-ordinator, ETASMI Data Center/Chief Executive,
ETASMI Information Service/Project & Seismic Design Management Engineer/ Earthquake
Public Awareness Engineer Dhaka - Bangladesh/Asia
01:10 PM Dhaka Time,Wednesday, January 05 + 6 Hours GMT  

--- On Tue, 1/4/11, skjain.iitk <forum@sefindia.org> wrote:
Quote:

Subject: [SEFI] Season's Greetings from IITGN
To: general@sefindia.org
Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 5:30 PM

Happy New Year 2011 On my behalf and on behalf of IIT Gandhinagar , I wish you a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2011!
Sincerely, and with best regards Sudhir K Jain
Director & Professor, Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar VGEC Campus, Chandkheda Ahmedabad 382424, India Email: this link.

Posted via Email
rg.gupta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear jain sahab
lot of thanks & wishing a very happy & prosperous new year
pl recollect my association with you & also see & comment on my article
published in ICJ issue of oct 2010 regarding 'magic equation for rcc column design'
with warm regards
r.g.gupta
Post new topicReply to topic Thank Post    www.sefindia.org Forum Index -> SEFI General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: